Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Russell H. Everett, Esq.

It's been a busy week and I am way behind on posting so I figure I will start with the big news first: I passed the Washington State Bar Exam!

I cannot adequately express the sheer relief and sense of cautious optimism this brings. I can say, with no exaggeration, that the Bar Exam was the most difficult, hideous test it has ever been my displeasure to take. And I won't have to take it ever again!

Swearing in will be sometime in the next couple weeks. Now the job search can begin in earnest, and of course the econopocalypse continues. So I plan on trying to do some pro bono work in the meantime. Honestly, using the law for good would be refreshing after handling insurance defense cases for so long.

As a good friend of mine told me, as his lawyer father told him, "Welcome to the pleasure of breaking yourself on the wheel of justice."

Amen.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!

Post a Comment